Cinnamon is a delicious and highly flavorful spice. It's great for baking and tastes good in a variety of pies and desserts, but who knew that it could be a great additive to your fruit infused water as well?! We investigated and found that cinnamon has a ton of health benefits... enough to make us want to incorporate it into our diet every day.
Benefits of Cinnamon:
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cinnamon can help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Helps fight bacterial and fungal infections
Not sure how to incorporate cinnamon into your infused water recipes? Cinnamon can be infused into your water all by itself; chill overnight in the refrigerator to draw out the flavor. If you're looking to pair it with fruit, here are some of my favorite combinations.
Cinnamon Pairs With:
- Strawberry & Lime
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Benefits of Infused Water, Cinnamon, cinnomon, drink more water, fall recipe, fruit infused water, fruit water, healthy living, infused water, recipe, water recipe